Working in Retail Level 2
By completing the online Level 2 Working in Retail course you will cover the following:
Learners need to be 19+ and unemployed with access to ideally to a an email account, a tablet or laptop with internet connection.
As a learner you will go through bite sized chucks of learning over 10 days (Monday to Friday for 2 weeks)
You will work with a dedicated Tutor on calls and via email. They will set you assignments which can be opened using Microsoft Office and will ask you to return the work each day. You will be sent feedback each day and you can also request a video call for one to one tutoring and support.
This is an overview of the course: (Retail, Wellbeing, Equality & Diversity)
* Certificate in the Principles of Maintaining Personal Well-being at Work
* Award in Introduction to Employment in Retail
* Understanding Security and loss prevention in a retail business
* Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
* Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
* Award in Equality & Diversity
Check by applying below if you are eligible to study this course for for free!